Mojave 70 EG
Alligare Mojave 70 EG Bareground Herbicide
For complete burndown and total bareground control of 150 species of annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds and vines on sites such as railroad, highway right-of-ways, utility sub-stations, petroleum tank facilities, non-agricultural fence rows and more.
• A single application delivers season-long control of annual and perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds.
• Provides excellent residual control to prevent new weed emergence all season long.
• Compatible with other bareground products.
• Can be used for weed control under paved surfaces.
• Can be applied either pre- or post-emergence for weed control.
Formulation: 70 percent active ingredient, water dispersible granule
Active Ingredient: 7.78% Imazapyr, 62.22% Diuron
Competitive Product: Sahara®
Packaging: 10 x 5 lbs/case
Mode of Action: Inhibits activity of ALS enzyme, disrupts photosynthesis.
Signal Word: Caution
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.